Last Revision Date: 1/24/08
AdsValue owns and operates the AdsValue website, www.adsvalue.com (hereafter, the "Site") which shall also include any electronic communications related to AdsValue. All references hereafter to AdsValue shall include where appropriate, its employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of AdsValue.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SITE
1) Refunds and Other Fees - Refunds will be processed per these guidelines. AdsValue will do its best to treat customers fairly. Each situation will be evaluated on an individual basis to take into account time and resources invested, commitment of funds, creative and organizational work, etc. How a refund was addressed previously does not bind AdsValue to address your refund the same.
Monthly Account Service fee - FREE - no refunds applicable
Insufficent Funds Fee - $35 per check / credit submission
Excess Data Transfer Fee - $15/month or actual charge, whichever is greater
A. Prior Commitment of Funds - AdsValue does not provide refunds for any products or services for which AdsValue has committed such funds to current or future products or services.
B. Excess Data Transfer - AdsValue may assess a monthly fee for above average data transfer use. This typically happens when a highly-viewed account has a great video, audio or other large file that is downloaded many times. Typically, very few get charged this fee, however if you have that many people viewing your profile and downloading your files, you should be real happy to pay this modest fee.
C. Online Business Profile - No refund is provided for your business profile for any partial uncompleted month after the start day of your service month.
D. Online Ads - No refund is provided for online ads (Search the Market right side ads, Great Products, or header ads) for less than $150 remaining value.
E. Services- No refund is provided for services (such as email or direct marketing, ad and graphic design, surveys, video or audio productions, Secret Shopper / Diner, Research, photography, and so forth) for less than $150 remaining value.
F. Suspended Account - No refund will be provided for accounts suspended by AdsValue for any reason. Accounts suspended by the account holder will be subject to standard refund guidelines contained herein.
G. Fraudulent Termination - AdsValue may assess an termination fee of twelve month’s Monthtly Account Service Fee for termination (regardless of who terminates) of an account for willful, deliberate, or otherwise fraudulent or improper use of the AdsValue web site or services. Improper use is items such as, but not exclusively, posting objectionable photos and graphics, defamation, slander, refusing to remove objectionable materials, violating any copyright or other laws, using the AdsValue site for other purposes or reverse engineering it, hacking into or otherwise disrupting site operations, and so forth.
H. Indebtedness - Any indebtedness to AdsValue will be deducted from any refund due.
I. Refund Mailing - Refund payment will be mailed to the Member / Business address shown in your account, and you should be mailed as soon as possible within 30 days.
Example 1: If you pay annually for an Ad Package and decide to terminate your service in the middle of your 4th month, then you would be eligible for a refund of 8 months of fees minus a 2 month service fee.
Example 2: If you sign up for a service that is provided on an annual renewal basis and AdsValue has paid for that service, then you are not eligible for a refund of any unused part.
3) Intellectual Property - The Site and all of its content including, but not limited to, forms, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos (collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by AdsValue or the party credited as the provider or owner of the Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of AdsValue and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of AdsValue or commercial software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws
6) User Submissions - Any messages, suggestions, ideas, or concepts that are submitted through the Site shall become, and remain, the property of AdsValue unless otherwise agreed in writing. You agree that any submissions, in whole or in part, may be used by AdsValue or any of its affiliates for any purpose including modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, and posting. You additionally agree that AdsValue is free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products and services based upon such information without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for them. By making such submissions, you are assigning and transferring any and all right, title and interest in those submissions to AdsValue, including any moral rights. You represent and warrant by submitting any materials that such submission does not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights.
7) Prohibited Submissions and Uploads / Display - Do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered detrimental to the image of AdsValue, a criminal offense, or violate any law. Further, you agree not to use any facilities or resources available on or through AdsValue to perpetrate prohibited conduct, whether against AdsValue or any other third party. Examples of prohibited conduct include, but are not limited to chain letters, pornography, spamming, or other communication that creates a nuisance or is otherwise offensive to the recipient or AdsValue.
9) User Responsibilities and Acknowledgements - If you choose to become a registered user of any of part of the Site or AdsValue services, you agree that:
A. Truthfulness - You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your credit card information as prompted by the registration process. You agree to maintain and update that information as necessary to maintain its accuracy. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if AdsValue has reason to believe such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AdsValue has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any or all current and future use of any of the Site, or the services AdsValue offers. You account may be suspended for non-payment if your information is not correct to process authorized credit card charges. It is the account owner's responsibility to keep their AdsValue account in good standing at all times.
B. Account Owner, Access and Passwords - The account holder is the person indicated in your My Account / My Profile section. Any actions performed on your account by any person you provide access and or / passwords to is deemed authorized by the account holder. PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS and ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. If the account holder name is changed, it it deemed that you authorized the owner change and credit card information change.
C. Authorization to Charge the Credit Card and Due Date - The account owner, by providing their credit card information and / or using the AdsValue web site, authorizes AdsValue to charge the account owner's credit card for services requested at that time, or on a recurring basis. Payments are due when submitted for payment.
D. Insufficent Funds Authorization - You authorize AdsValue to charge your credit card account or checking account an Insufficient Funds Fee each time if, at the time we submit a charge for payment for any AdsValue product or service, you have insufficenet funds to satisfy that charge. A history of insufficent funds activity may lead to termination of your account, reporting to credit reporting services, and collections actions against you and / or your business. Your entire account may be suspended without any liability of AdsValue for loss of use of your account or obligation for a refund or other compensation of any kind.
E. Recurring Services - The account owner authorizes automatic billing to their credit card of monthly recurring services such as the online business account profile, or monthly services fees for survey hosting without authorization each time charges are due.
F. Media Ownership - All media created by and for AdsValue (such as graphics, original photography, online ads, print ads, email ads, and other products) and created at your request remain the property of AdsValue in perpetuity unless written permission is provided by AdsValue for use as requested and applicable fees are paid to AdsValue. This paragraph specifically excludes logos and trademarks designed for the client and after all fess are paid.
G. Complaint Resolution - If AdsValue receives complains about any of your account's online content, ads, or other items presented, it will investigate and, if necessary, require your to make corrective actions immediately. If corrections are not made immediately, your entire account may be suspended without any liability of AdsValue for loss of use of your account or obligation for a refund or other compensation of any kind.
12) Availability - AdsValue makes no representation that content on any part of the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access any part of the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local or national laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Site may contain references to products or services not available in countries outside the USA.
13) Suitability and Warranty - The information, services, and products (including the products and services offered through the Site and provided by third parties) included on any part of the Site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, and other problems. AdsValue may make changes or improvements to the Site at any time. All of the content, products and services on the site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, and to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. AdsValue disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. AdsValue does not warrant that the functions contained in the website or its content, including third-party and services offered through the site, on the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the servers that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. AdsValue does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the Site and its content, including third-party products and services offered through the site, available on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, or otherwise. Use of the Site, any interactive area, any software, any downloads, and any third-party products and services offered through the Site is at your exclusive risk, and the risk of injury from the foregoing rests exclusively with you.
15) Copyright Infringement - AdsValue will not support copyright infringement on the Site. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing AdsValue with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details): a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; b) a description and copy of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; d) your address, telephone number, and email address; e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Adsvalue will investigate your claim and take appropriate action. The alledged material will remain on the Site until AdsValue is reasonable certain a violation has occurred, and if a violation has occurred, the material will be removed promptly. AdsValue retains the final permission to allow displaying of any content on the Site at any time.
16) Equal Opportunity Employer - AdsValue reserves the right to post information about employment opportunities with the company on any part of the Site. AdsValue is an equal opportunity employer, employing people without paying attention to race, sex, religion, nationality, age or disability.
18) Currency - All stated prices and monetary transactions are in U.S. dollars.
20) Contact Information - The Site is owned and operated by:
16810 E. Avenue of the Fountains Suite 240
Fountain Hills AZ 85268 USA